OLIVE GROVE & OLIVE OIL
At a altitude of 500-550 meters, in a slate based soil, our olive trees are produced under rain-fed conditions and under the rules of Integrated Production (in transition to Organic).
About 80% of our olive oil production comes from the 9 ha Olive Grove, planted in the end of the 90's decade, with a main variety - Cobrançosa. The remaining 20% of production come from olive trees planted alongside the vineyards with more than 60 years old and the varieties - Picual, Cobrançosa and Verdial.
The oilve picking is manual usually from October to December. We produce several types of olive oil, acording to the degree of maturation - green or ripe, and the extraction method: traditional with heat, or modern cold pressed.